Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~ Birthday Party ~ Zebra Print and Hot Pink DIVA SPA Party


I finally get to show you the pictures of the party I styled last month for my friend's daughter birthday.  Ariana, the birthday girl, invited a few friends over her house for a SPA party to celebrate her 11th birthday. 

She wanted the decor to be Hot Pink and Zebra Print.  We used the Zebra Print Party supplies from Birthday Express.



My friend ordered the Cake from a local bakery and I made the cupcakes and cupcake toppers. I used my flourish punch to made the toppers. 



The Super Talented Cathy from The Cake Bomb made the cute and delicious 'Nail Polish' Cake Pops.  



I also designed the Water Bottle labels to go with the theme. 

  The girls got their Facial and Nails done, chat and cheer with champagne {...Just Sprite} in Hot Pink Martini Glasses.


The complete Diva Spa Printable Collectionis now in the Shop. 
 { Personalized Water Bottle Labels, Cupcake toppers, Thank you tags,
Food/Sweet Table Labels and Chocolate Wrappers}

12 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you could make me some decorations for my daughters first birthday party the theme is bubble gum pink and black zebra and hello kitty ! Nikkita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikkita, I think I have the theme you want, check these at my etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/listing/98442470/hello-kitty-water-bottle-labels-zebra?ga_search_query=Hello%2Bkitty%2Bzebra

      And I can make cupcake toppers, chocolate wrappers, birthday banner etc.. To coordinate. Please email me at party-tales(at)rogers(dot)com or through my etsy store. Thanks, Milenna

      Delete
  2. Light and miscellaneous installations can save the party, deprived of the perfect sound. An interesting lighting solution can be an excellent advertisement working in the here and now format - people like to be photographed against the background of cool installations, FSP will not let you lie. With good icy cocktails (with https://icemakershub.com/best-clear-ice-makers-gourmet-ice-machines/ of course :) mood will be in the highest level!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...