Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~ Birthday Party ~ Sarina's Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams 1st birthday Party



While I am here checking some of my favorite party blogs looking for ideas and inspiration for my daughter's 2nd Birthday party ... I just thought it would be fun to share some pictures of her 1st Birthday Party... 
 

I chose Hello Kitty to be the theme of her party as the colors matched perfect with the dress she was going to wear {While browsing Birthday Express for party themes I discovered that the Gymboree polka dot dress and sweater were the perfect match with the Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams theme}


OK and... nobody can deny that Hello Kitty is simply ADORABLE!!




" I learned to laugh and squeal, then sit and stand,
and I can walk now if you hold my hand,
But the fun has only just begun,
lookout world, I'm turning one! "

I made two different styles of invitations, I just couldn't decide which one looked cuter!
 I got the Hello Kitty Paper at Michaels.   I hand-delivered all of the invites, so instead of envelopes,  I just wrapped them in clear cello paper and tied them with a bow and guest name tags just like a loot bag. 




The Hello Kitty cake was made by Cakes by Anna in Woodbridge, Ontario.





The Party favors were adorable hello kitty fanny packs and hair accessories, I wrapped in clear cello paper with made to match colorful bows and hello kitty guests name tags.

{Did you notice I love to wrap everything in cello paper, I always keep a few rolls handy... By the way, the tutorial on how to make the paper ribbon bows will be also available soon }

Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams Party Supplies~ napkins, plates, cups and tablecloth ~ were purchased at Birthday Express.





Now in my shop Hello Kitty Balloon Dreams Personalized Party Collection
{Cupcake toppers, water bottle labels and more...}



I always have to have Balloons in all my parties. I had balloon columns decorating the main table. Balloons are an inexpensive way to add lots of decor and they are just beautiful.




 Stay tuned for Sarina's 2nd Birthday Party... {COMING SOON in March 2011}

DID YOU ENTER IN OUR WEEKLY GIVEAWAY?  Don't miss it and ENTER NOW!http://www.party-tales.blogspot.com/p/giveaway.html

7 comments:

  1. how did you make the balloon columns to match the party perfectly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it i want the same thing for my child's party

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo cute! and very girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I so so love Hello Kitty because she's a cat and she's a theme of PINK! <3 I am so fond of this character that makes me compile stuffs of her like wallpapers and just lately I started a collection of Hello Kitty Birthday Party ideas . I am just so happy I could pick some from your site. Credits will be added dear!
    God bless!
    -Meow

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...