Friday, January 21, 2011

~Birthday Party~ Jasmine and Aladdin ~ A Magical party in the Enchanted City of Agrabah

Well since Princess Jasmine couldn't come to my daughter's 4th birthday party, my daughter insisted that she make an appearance at her 5th birthday bash.   And I absolutely loved how this party turned out!   I had so much fun planning everything from the invitations to hiring the right entertainers.

 I used feathers and rhinestones to decorate the invitations, I wanted them to have a magical feel. I wrapped them in clear cello paper and tied with a bow and a tag with
the names of the guests.  













 Jasmine, aladdin, Abu the Monkey, the Genie, jasmine's dad 'The Sultan of Agrabah', her pet Tiger Rajah, and Lago (jafar's parrot); they were all present in the birthday party. 

 
The Party favors were Jasmine and Aladdin mugs that I purchased at the Disney Store, wrapped them in clear cello paper and tied with paper ribbon bows that I made in matching colors. (Instructions on how to make them will be available soon).  


We decorated the room with ballon arches and columns in aqua, purple, orange and gold.



If you read my post about my daughter's 4th Birthday party, you will notice that it is the same castle that I used as Cinderella's Castle, but I transformed it into a Middle Eastern Castle by adding the gold toppers. 

I couldn't find any piñata match the theme so I went ahead and tried to make one myself. I made Aladdin's Magic Lamp. I think it turned out so cute. This was my first piñata; since then I am making them all myself. It was so much fun to make.  And it also worked out as centerpiece for the Sweet Table.






 As for the entertainers, Zan Zar the Magician and Princess Jasmine from fantasy fables were fabulous!





Isn't she cute? 


New in The Shop!  Jasmine and Aladdin Printable Collection
Personalized Water Bottle Labels, Cupcake toppers, Thank you and Favor Bags tags,
 Food/sweet Table Labels

Party Stylist:  Party-Tales
Invitations and Printable designs:  ShopPartyTales on Etsy
Princess:  Fantasy Fables
Magician:  Zan Zar the Magic Genie

22 comments:

  1. I love this theme... the feathers were a great touch I would have never thought of myself... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get all the cutouts from? I'm doing an 8yr old party and just cruising for ideas....everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!!! Been looking at Jasmine theme idea's all day and I think that you're daughter must of been so proud to have a mom like you.... I'm sure you made her feel like a true princess on that day :) Everything looked so magical!! You've definitely given me some great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh!! Thank you so much!! She loved her party! All the kids {and adults} had a blast! I think this has been the nicest from all the parties I've made so far. The entertaiment was the best! Let me know if you want more ideas or need any help with anything. I am working on some princess party printable collection for my etsy shop, you know for cupcake toppers, water bottle labels etc... {I didn't think of those then ...} Thanks again for your comment!!

      Delete
  4. i need more ideas for my daughters b day princess jasmine please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you make the characters yourself? if so, please share how?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I didn't make them. I wish I knew how to! My mother brought them for me from overseas.

      Delete
  6. These are absolutely the best decorations that I have seen online for a Jasmine themed birthday party. I am searching now for decorations for my daughter's 5th birthday. Did you make the castle or can it be found online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, Thank you!! :) I didn't make them. I wish I knew how to! My mother brought them for me from overseas. I rent them for the parties I decorate but Im in Canada. I can help you with invites, toppers, water bottle labels etc...you can see them at my etsy store. www.shoppartytales.etsy.com Thank you, Milenna

      Delete
  7. I love your decor - very clever with converting the castle to suit the Aladdin theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your decorations! im planning an aladdin theme baby shower & am having the hardest time finding actual aladdin decor.. i know this may seem wierd but is there anyway i can buy your lifesize characters? i know its srange but im desperate lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley, Thanks.. I can't sell you those, I actually use them for the parties I decorate but I can still help you with printable party designs if you want :) Check all my Jasmine and Aladdin printables: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ShopPartyTales?section_id=11066261&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6

      Delete
    2. do u still have these decorations and r u willing to sell them? if so contact me on anariveralmt@yahoo.com

      Delete
  9. Choose a venue. It can be your house, country house, restaurant, bar, although you can spend it somewhere in the open air in a park or other public place. You can also rent an apartment, house, premises, club and more. Be prepared also with the kit for the first aid, also you need an ice for accidents which will have a chance to be, you should have an ice maker like this https://icemakershub.com/best-ice-makers/, we are strongly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...